Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Google Slide Templates

I love just about everything Google. It has become my go-to software of choice. With that said, it has often frustrated me that there are so few templates to use when creating Google Slide presentations. If you are like me, you will LOVE what I am about to share! I have started collecting Google Slide templates and want to share a Google Drive folder of these templates. The items in this folder are  shared as ‘View Only.’ If you see a template you would like to use, open the Slide presentation and MAKE A COPY. You can save the templates as you need them or you could make copies of all of them and save these copies into your own template folder, similar to mine. You would then have a variety of resources to use when you want to make new presentations.

It is even better when you learn that all of these templates are all free. I found most of these templates on a site named Slide Carnival. All the creator asks you to do is to give her credit at the end of your presentations. Easy peasy!

I will continue to add templates to this folder as I find them. You may want to check back from time to time to see what is new.




No comments:

Post a Comment