Monday, January 28, 2019

Graphic Organizer Templates

I have always been a visual learner; I love seeing how ideas relate to one another. Many of your students may feel the same way. They seem to build comprehension of content through organizing or manipulating information into chunks for better understanding.

As I was going through files in my Google Drive, I came across a folder of graphic organizer templates I had started collecting. Since I shared a collection of Google Slide templates in my last post, I thought some of you might like another collection of templates to use with your students.
Now, I know many of you high school teachers are ready to tune me out...don't do that just yet!

Graphic organizers are useful for students in all grades! These templates can be modified and printed for hard copy use or can be shared with students for completion on a computer. From pre-writing organizers to templates for cycles and sequences, I am pretty confident there is something here for everyone. What I like best is that these templates are just starting points for each of you...You are easily able to modify each one to make it more relevant to your lessons.

The items in this folder are shared as ‘View Only.’ If you see a template you would like to use, open the template and MAKE A COPY. You can save the templates as you need them or you could make copies of all of them and save these copies into your own template folder, similar to mine. You would then have a variety of resources to use as needed.

Just like the Google Slide templates, all of these templates are all free!

I will continue to add templates to this folder as I find them. You may want to check back from time to time to see what is new.


Click here to access the Graphic Organizer Template Folder



No comments:

Post a Comment